Micro Band Set Fabric
The Kinta Micro Band Fabric set allows you to activate your glute-hip complex and increase power in your legs with resisted squats, hip abductions/adductions, leg extensions and more. By effectively recruiting your lower body muscles, it will help you build the necessary strength to better support your joints and reduce your risk of injury.
- Provides a light-to-intermediate level of resistance that is suitable for most.
- Versatile – for glutes, hips, legs and shoulders
- Does not curl up thanks to non-stick Reactiv-Knit (hybrid composition with latex)
- Machine-washable at 30°C/86°F for optimum hygiene
- Maximum lifespan, more durable than full latex resistance bands
- Comes in light weight, medium and heavy weight resistance.
- Grey – 15lb – 25lb or 6.8kg – 11.3kg of resistance
- Blue/Teal – 25lb – 35lb or 11.3kg – 15.9kg of resistance
- Black – 35lb to 45lb or 15.9kg – 20.4kg of resistance
- Lying Glute Bridge – Lying on your back place one band around your legs at roughly knee height. Place your feet on the ground, about a hand span foreward of your glutes. The micro band should have aneough tension to be pulling your knees inwards, your job is to push against the tension, back to a neutral position. When set push through your heals activating your glutes. When your hips have reached the maximum achievable height, hold that position for 2 -3 seconds, ensure you are not only pushing your hips up and through to your maximum height but are also forcibly pushing against the forces of the micro band. Maintaining tension in the glutes. Slowly lower under tension and repeat for 6 – 8 reps. This will activate and warm up the gluteus maximus, Gluteas Medius, Gluteus Minimus and Obturator Internus.
POWER. Whole-body conditioning, strength and movement. Perfect to build muscles and burn fat.
REHAB. Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.